Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wicked!

The weekend before Thanksgiving, we went on a HOT date! We went to Wicked with our friends. It was a good company and a good time! The Wizard of Oz is so much better now! I love when we get to do things like that! If you get a chance, you gotta see it!


5 comments:

Mashaide said...

Nothing like fun HOT dates!

Dacia said...

How fun! That's so awesome!

Chell said...

FUN. I loved seeing Wicked..

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I have wanted to see this SO BAD!!! I hear from everybody that has seen it that it is AMAZING!!! It left cali :( Maybe some day I can get my dream of seeing it. Glad you did and got to go on that hot date too!

Missy said...

I still want to see it. Maybe sometime we can go together...that is, if you'd watch it again! :-)