Friday, November 20, 2009

IMPORTANT NOTE: Not that creative

I have to say, all these projects/ideas are not my own. I don't want to take credit for these. I'm just a copycat. While I'm looking at blogs, if I see something I like or want to do, I bookmark it. I always feel like I'm the last to see these cool ideas because I see them on more than one of blog. So there you have it, the confession. Ha!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It's nice to know that you are just like the rest of us then :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are so funny..... the fact that they are not your ideas are not really what make you wonder woman.... it is the fact that you actually DO all of them and you somehow have figured out how to take more advantage of your hours in your day than the normal person. So to me you are still wonder woman..... even if your idea's are theifed!