Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Girl's day



We had some fun times last Friday! We had a girls' day. We went to a movie, Planet 51, walked around the mall and then went to Jumpin' Joes Family fun Center.
Aleah liked the movie, Nani is still a little young to fully enjoy those. It was a good thing we got candy in popcorn!
And then the girls humored mommy and walked around the mall until Jumpin' Joes opened. They did a great job too!
And Jumpin' Joes, well, it's ghetto! It's one of those places that is waiting for the last light bulb to burn out and then they'll shut down. Regardless, the girls had fun. For about 2 hours they climbed around the mesh jungle gym that has slides and a ball pit.
It was a good day! I love my babies!












9 comments:

To Love said...

I dare you to go again. I'll come, too!

Krystal said...

Looks like fun! Those days with the kids are always the best. Even if it is Ghetto kids seem to always see/find the fun in it. Miss you guys.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so Nani looks JUST LIKE YOU to me! She is so cute!
You are such a sweet and cute and wonderful mommy and I love that you had a special girls day ;)

Missy said...

What cool pics to remember such a fun time!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Stacia said...

Nani's hair is getting soooo long! Girls Day Out looks like too much fun!

Mashaide said...

I love your babies too! They're just so dang cute!

Angela Kahle said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Amanda said...

The great thing about kids is that they love places like that no matter what....no matter how ghetto they are. Glad you guys had fun. And wow, seeing Nani's face right next to yours...she is a little mini-you!

The Skinners said...

What a fun girls day out. I bet the kids had a blast.