sooooo cute:) They are so silly! Hey, also...what are you guys doing for Christmas/new years time? Are you going out of town? We're not sure, but might be driving through around the 28th or so of Dec if you guys are home we'd love to come see you for a day or two! We have a little bit of extra time to get to DC, and I think we are going to drive so that we have our car with us. Anyway, let me know if you will be in town!
6 comments:
Hilarious! Hilarious!!!! This is great! :-)
I love those girls!
Those are the cutest bones I've ever seen! What darling girls! Love them!
sooooo cute:) They are so silly! Hey, also...what are you guys doing for Christmas/new years time? Are you going out of town? We're not sure, but might be driving through around the 28th or so of Dec if you guys are home we'd love to come see you for a day or two! We have a little bit of extra time to get to DC, and I think we are going to drive so that we have our car with us. Anyway, let me know if you will be in town!
Both of them are adorable but that bone costume is just awesome. I love it! And only $2, what a steal!
Who knew there was a Spider Girl? Nani is hilarious in the bones costume!
Post a Comment