Saturday, December 5, 2009

fall skirts, for winter

A couple weeks ago I made these skirts. They were supposed to be for fall, but I guess winter will do. Aleah is also wearing a really cute shirt that has a bird that matches her skirt. I did a freezer paper stencil from the bird on her skirt. Sorry no pics. Neither one of them were in the mood for pics....are they ever?!
Regardless, they're still cute girlies!









5 comments:

Mashaide said...

Cute clothes and still cute girls even if they didn't want to take pictures.

The Blandon's said...

You can't see the skirts very well, but you can still see them and they are cute! Plus those pictures are just cute all around, I love the hats!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O my goodness they are so cute in their winter gear! So tell me more about these freezer paper stensils??? I am getting into sewing and I love the stuff you do. Do you make your own patterns for most of your stuff??? I love you chels!

Missy said...

Super cute!!!!!

Amanda said...

Cute skirts, even cuter girls. And i love Aleah's hat! So adorable and grown up looking!