
Aleah: "Daddy can you play blocks with me? Please."
Too cute to resist.
This is their tallest tower yet.
Nani: "Daddy read me" (as she holds a book up)How can he possibly resist?
I just thought they looked too cute reading together on the ground that I couldn't resist taking a picture.
All his girls felt special! We love that Daddy!
Nani had a Maple Bar. She is unconventional how she eats. She has a hard time eating sandwiches, hamburgers and hot dogs. She doesn't really understand the concept of a "sandwich", she just wants to eat. And I guess this is how she eats doughnuts. Nothing wrong with that, just cute.
Nani had a Maple Bar. She is unconventional how she eats. She has a hard time eating sandwiches, hamburgers and hot dogs. She doesn't really understand the concept of a "sandwich", she just wants to eat. And I guess this is how she eats doughnuts. Nothing wrong with that, just cute.

3 comments:
Love her donut eating skills.. I love seeing pics of kids playing with their daddy..
What a daddy! What a mommy! And what cute little girls! :-)
Love the daddy daughter moments. I love seeing that with Rocky and his girls. And for the donut eating expertise well, I guess it doesn't really matter as long as she eats. But that is so cute!
Post a Comment