Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last weeks crafts

Grandpa was here last week for a dental visit. Matthew passed. His dad survived, actually he better than survived. His dad said it was the best visit to the dentist he has ever had! What a superstar dentist!
While Grandpa was here he helped us with our holiday craft. We gotta have someone responsible to be in charge of the glue gun.




They're supposed to be wreaths, but Aleah decided to make hers a crown.







Another day we did pipe cleaner crafts. Daddy's cat was a big hit. We made flowers and a caterpillar too. We all loved it.




Magnet paper dolls

Step 1: Aleah cutting clothes and people out of magazines.



Step 2: Mommy sticks them to a sticky magnet sheet.
Step 3: Aleahs dresses a little person

Step 4: Nani dresses little people.

It's on a magnetic dry erase board so the the girls can draw on arms or legs, or whatever else they think a person might need. Lately they've just been tracing the clothes.

9 comments:

Olayan Family said...

How cute! I love your ideas!

Dacia said...

Wow, what fun ideas!!

Mashaide said...

What great ideas! I love the magnet one. I think Sora and Olivia would love that.

Sarah said...

LOVE the magnetic clothing/people idea. fun, FUN :0)

To Love said...

You are so clever. No need to say more.

Stacia said...

Brilliant! I love the crafts.
You know, you're teaching me how to be a better mom. :^)

Thanks for the inspiration.

Amanda said...

You've done it, you are officially a genius!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Um you rock!!!! Um....yeah... you pretty much rock!

E n D said...

I love the paper dolls! What a great idea!