Of course, we played coed softball! We did recently move and didn't even know enough people to make a softball team, but Matthew would never let us miss a season. Luckily we knew two people who knew everyone else.
This season was another fun one. We only had to find one sub throughout the whole season, that's some nice consistency. Anyway, we met some great people who all have great athletic skills! We only lost one game during regular play, 7-1. We lost to an awesome team and it's the same team we lost to in tournament.

Another year down for the "Barnstormers". Every team Matthew has been in charge of, weather men's or coed, he has always used the name "Barnstormers". Well, this year was no different, sort of. We started off as the "Barnstormers" and then became
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the "Barn Burners". Our friend who ordered the shirts thought that was the name, so we became the "Barn Burners"
3 comments:
Ok so I am laughing so hard over the whole "barn burners"! REally I'm laughing so hard I am crying. Oh Chelsea that is a good one. I needed a good laugh today! I mean really how funny is that? What did you do when you saw the shirt? You really have to call me and tell me how it all went done. I am still laughing, can't breath...too funny! Showing Cody how funny this is!!! What a story! Love it
Ha that is so funny that they got the shirts wrong ;( Where did he come up with the original name?
Glad you got on with a team and did so well and on top of that made some new buddies! I wish Kip and I would play some sport together ;(
That is hilarious. What a great story!!
Post a Comment