Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little Ballerinas and Skeletons


Beautiful girl



Pouty girl





These are glow in the dark pjs. They look so cool in the dark. Just bones running around. I couldn't get a pic. of them because they wouldn't show up on the camera. Spooky huh?







5 comments:

Krystal said...

I love those PJS! Where did you find them? I mean how cute is that! The girls look adorable in their costumes. I love the flower on the skirt. Nice touch! So is that the girls new blanket behind them in the last picture? If so you got to show me more of it. Take some pictures. Ok so the whole "Barn Burners" story is to die for. You'll have to read my comment on that post. I was laughing so hard. I mean I was going to call you I was laughing so hard, but it's about 11:30pm so all let you sleep. Too funny!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I absolutly LOVE that those little ladies are such good buddies! I love the jammies and wish I could see them in the dark! Your kids are so cute and love the little tu tu's you made for your girls!

Chell said...

Did you make those tutus they are adorable!! I can't believe how big your "baby" is...

Dacia said...

love those jammies, where'd you get them?

Amanda said...

Very sweet. Do they always get along, or do they fight and get on each other's nerves like normal siblings? They always look so sweet with each other. Nani is looking so grown up!