Thursday, October 1, 2009

Isn't it about time for a new post?

I've been slacking big time on the blog. I few things we've been up to this last month:
-We went to the Kansas State fair. No pics of that because I had left my camera in Boise, but I have it now. The girls really liked looking at all the animals and we rode a little train, the Ferris wheel and a few other small rides. It was fun.
-We've been playing softball on a coed team. And until 2 days ago, we were undefeated, 5-0. Now, 5-1. It's okay, because the team we lost to, they were a stinkin' good team. I'll have to put a pics, as soon as I take some.
-Hmm... what else has been happening? I've started working out. A whole month now, 4-5 times a week, plus softball.
-Aleah started a dance class. It's a tap and ballet class. She loves coming home and showing us all the things she learned....uh, I'll have to take pics of that too I guess. Apparently I haven't taken pictures this month.
-Nani is learning to swim. She isn't in swim lessons, but I take the girls swimming on Friday mornings at the Y and she's getting better, Aleah is too. They both love swimming!
-Work for Matthew is enjoyable and he stays busy playing with us!
So I guess that's it for September.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Sounds fun!!! See you soon! :-)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Sounds like a wonderful month for me and get that camera out girl! Can't wait to see the softball, the dance, and the swimming before it gets cold! Love ya girl!

Amanda said...

I sometimes do that and realize I have not taken a pic in weeks. Then I go picture crazy for awhile. Glad Matthew is enjoying work and that you guys are having fun and sounding settled there.