That is so cute! I love it. Sorry about the computer. Have fun this weekend. You'll have to call me and tell me all about it. As for Aleah being the new mommy to put Nani to sleep that is so sweet. Trey would love for her to come read stories to him.
You crack me up. Quick project you say, this would take me forever and I would make a huge deal out of it. You are amazing! When exactly did you become Wonder Woman???? SERIOUSLY??? Did you read a book or something that changed your life? If so I wanna read it! You are amazing!
6 comments:
You're so talented!
Super cute!!!! How do you do it??!!!! Are you going to make one w/ an "A" & one with a "K"??? :-) :-) :-)
Another Chelsea original! You're the bomb!
Yes very cute! You are so talented.
That is so cute! I love it. Sorry about the computer. Have fun this weekend. You'll have to call me and tell me all about it. As for Aleah being the new mommy to put Nani to sleep that is so sweet. Trey would love for her to come read stories to him.
You crack me up. Quick project you say, this would take me forever and I would make a huge deal out of it. You are amazing! When exactly did you become Wonder Woman???? SERIOUSLY??? Did you read a book or something that changed your life? If so I wanna read it! You are amazing!
Post a Comment