
Finally got those up.



An apron I finally finished for a friend. above:side 1
below:side 2
(sarah, yours in coming, really. sorry)
These little girls are always my projects!
So is cooking. This is one of my favorites lately. Chicken cordon bleu with broccoli and rice pilaf.
And these skirts, well they are a project in the works. This last weekend when we went to Matthew's parent's house, they hooked us up, not only with a computer, but all these awesome treasures. They gave me all these old clothes that I have refashioning ideas for. These two skirts are almost transformed, just a few details left. I can't wait to finish them!


6 comments:
I love it! Every bit of it! Sarah and I were talking about you with Janelle a week or so ago...saying what an amazing and crafty mommy you are! I still struggle with the crafty part...but you have always had that in you. I just don't know where you find the time...do you sleep?
Ok wonder woman!!!! Seriously where in the world do you find all this time? Do you buy it somewhere? I need your motivation or something. Anyway, YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I am patiently awaiting my apron. NO Worries!!! Love ya girl!!! Everything is beautiful of course!
Love the two sided apron. Really digging the style, colors. I tried to click on the pic for the girls to get a closer look but it wouldn't work. But they look adorable as ever. Love the baby blanket too! You are amazing!
I'm making the same apron, but only one sided. I hope it turns out. Yours is beautiful! Did I ever tell you that you're A.MAZE.ING!!! Can't wait to see the two skirts.
Keep all the projects coming 'cause I love to see what you're doing!
I love the Apron! Looks like you got more then enough to do!!! I love what your house looks like, take more pictures. I will do the same just give me some more time to get more in place. It was good talking to you the other day. So are you ready to go to D-land now? I'm ready to go again!
Umm that Apron is to die for. And I recognize those pictures... :) That blanket is cool too. you really are amazing!!
Post a Comment