I haven't checked your blog lately and it looks like I've missed out on a lot of fun stuff! You've been busy! Those Halloween cookies look delish! Kanani's hair is getting so long and she looks so grown up! Miss you guys :)
Ok so your little family is so stinkin cute it just kills me! You do the sweetest and cutest things ever with your kids. When I grow up I want to be just like you!
I believe that we have those very same cookie cutters. Looks like everyone had fun and got flour all over their faces. Gotta love when the holiday season begins! You are such a good mommy!
7 comments:
I haven't checked your blog lately and it looks like I've missed out on a lot of fun stuff! You've been busy! Those Halloween cookies look delish! Kanani's hair is getting so long and she looks so grown up! Miss you guys :)
Those cookies look Yummy!!
Ah, I had so much fun catching up on everything you've been up to. Love you guys!
I can't believe how big your girls are. They are both so cute!! You look like your and your girls have a lot of fun together.
Jodie
We're all about painting at our house, but your pumpkins look great!
Ok so your little family is so stinkin cute it just kills me! You do the sweetest and cutest things ever with your kids. When I grow up I want to be just like you!
I believe that we have those very same cookie cutters. Looks like everyone had fun and got flour all over their faces. Gotta love when the holiday season begins! You are such a good mommy!
Post a Comment