Aleah had a field trip to the Fire Dept. and she wanted me to come.

Waiting for our
Roo...

on our way to the Fire Dept.

here we are with our guide, Captain Wade.

Wow, that's a big tire, Nani!

Fire Fighter
Aleah
They woke up Captain Wade and he came flying down the pole. That was
Aleah's favorite part of the field trip.

Patches the dog.

Listening to the siren on the big new ladder truck.
It was a fun trip and we learned some great things!
4 comments:
You're such a good mom to show up for field trips. By the way I love the pink flower in your hair.
Looks like fun! Trey's school did that too, and he loved it. You are such a good mom. I forgot my camera that day and missed out on some fun pictures. Looks like Aleah really had a good time. I too am loving the flower in your hair! I miss you guys. Seeing you all out and about makes me remember are many trips of fun with the kids, playing, shopping, just hanging out like everyday! That was the life. Miss you
Girl, you look so good! Really! That is sweet that Aleah wanted you to join. It's nice when our kids actually want to be around us. Looks like a fun trip, and a good size group of kids. How fun!
Firefighters are the best!!! Hope my hubby is one of these days!
Post a Comment