Our Pursuit of Happiness: God intended for us to be happy...pursue your happiness
Um, can I just say that I love the faces Nani makes. That's a true Olayan talent right there! =0) We are still eating our caramel apples and last night we made sugar cookies. Ahhh...too many sweets!
those are the cutest horns I've ever seen! Anyone ready for more caramel apples--I am!!
Oh, it looks like you guys had SO much fun!!! Those apples look really yummy, too! :-)
You and Dacia have both inspired me to pick up the goods for caramel apples this weekend. Such a good mommy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Um, can I just say that I love the faces Nani makes. That's a true Olayan talent right there! =0) We are still eating our caramel apples and last night we made sugar cookies. Ahhh...too many sweets!
those are the cutest horns I've ever seen! Anyone ready for more caramel apples--I am!!
Oh, it looks like you guys had SO much fun!!! Those apples look really yummy, too! :-)
You and Dacia have both inspired me to pick up the goods for caramel apples this weekend. Such a good mommy!
Post a Comment