Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yes, we're still alive.

We are all moved out of our apartment and tomorrow morning we start our journey. I apologize for our absence in the blogging world. Rest assured, we will be back. It's been crazy busy. We've been living it up and we have so much to blog about, graduation, family visits, sleepless nights-by choice, and of course moving.
Well, to hold you over until I can update again, check out our family and couple pics.
Yes, these are done by our the same friend who did our last pictures of the girls and family. She is good!!! Thanks Chell!

3 comments:

Chell said...

Aww I miss you guys already!!! Safe travels!!

Krystal said...

Come back...we miss you. To the blogging world that is. I mean without your post I don't get to see you and that cute family of yours. I really hope it all went well. I know you were so busy. It is almost done. Now just unpack and your good to go. I must say I feel for you right now, as the goodbyes are just too much. I still miss you guys. Good luck with getting things in order. Can't wait to talk to you, and see all the fun pictures of the last few weeks. By the way all say it agian, I love the pictures. So Cute!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update...been wondering where you were. And the pictures are amazing! I swear we are usually lucky to get one good one of the whole family, but you guys got a ton. I also liked the comment on the photographers page about the mom being gorgeous...you are :)