Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just add it to the list of good byes

Although, there will be many good byes, there will soon be many firsts to say hello to.
Hold on to your pants, and say hello to BACON EXPLOSION!




My dear husband has been fantasising about this bacon explosion since a little before the Super Bowl. There are a few things that are sure to come up in conversation with Matthew, politics- whether it be in humor or seriousness, and the bacon explosion.
As our friend Dave appropriately put it, "The Proud Father"
here it goes....

Mmm...delicious!

Some more grubbin' food! Ash, these do look good and they were GOOD! (btw, I stole your pics) Thanks for doing one last BBQ.
The group
the ladies

hanging out down by the watera little rope swing action, which my husband so kindly let Jared and Justin help me with. Thanks guys and I guess thank you Matthew for watching and making sure it was video. Love ya!

You'll have to check out the video of the "crazy" pregnant lady on the swing. Nice Em, you do us proud!

3 comments:

Mashaide said...

BBQ, friends, rope swing, what more could you ask for. At first when you said the "crazy" pregnant lady, I thought you were referring to yourself. Until I read it again and saw her walking away in the blue shirt. I started to get excited there for a moment.

Amanda said...

Bacon Explosion...I really don't know what to think. I too got caught off guard with the pregnant lady rope swing comment....I thought that was a crazy way to announce it.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Bacon Explosion, sure sounds healthy :) but I am sure it was super good.
Looks like you guys had quite the party and have quite the group of friends. Now I am going to have to check out that pregnant lady on the rope swing, FUNNY!