Friday, May 8, 2009

One thing I will not miss on the East Side

Say Hello to East Coast customer service, no joke!
Ya, you think it's funny, pfft.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

That was so funny and so true! I don't miss that either. Really it is so bad there. Even Nordstroms... now how does that work? As for Matt and passing/being all the way GOOD JOB! I am so happy for all of you. It must feel so good. Enjoy this week, and the rest of your time there. Love you guys.

Chell said...

Umm so sad but true. Of course after witnessign a customer going off on someoen for no reason this weekend I can almost undestand why it happen soemtimes. people on the east coast can just be rude no matter which side of the counter they ar on!!

Dacia said...

Hilarious! We have the same problem in Rexburg :) Not!

The Blandon's said...

That was hilarious! I loved it, mostly for how close it is to reality!