You may call it mop top, but under that morning hair/just out of shower I see Beauty. I love her hair. Looks like it is growing back long long long, and I LOVE it. She is just so cute. I miss her so much. Tell Aleah, Trey and the Skinners miss her and love her too!
I can only imagine what it must be like brushing that out in the morning. Makenna's gets crazy enough and she only has about 1/4 the amount of hair miss aleah has.
5 comments:
You may call it mop top, but under that morning hair/just out of shower I see Beauty. I love her hair. Looks like it is growing back long long long, and I LOVE it. She is just so cute. I miss her so much. Tell Aleah, Trey and the Skinners miss her and love her too!
I love her fro too. She is such a cutie
I can only imagine what it must be like brushing that out in the morning. Makenna's gets crazy enough and she only has about 1/4 the amount of hair miss aleah has.
My goodness that is a good head of hair for a little kiddo! She has beautiful hair and this is just a hoot to see it all afro puffed!
She sooooo has your hair! Lucky girl!
Post a Comment