Nani is just getting so big. Just growing up too fast, and I wish I could say right before my eyes, but I feel like I don't even know her... and it makes me so sad. She is just so cute, and it sounds like her and KJ would get along so good. Eatting good(most day), love to just play etc..., oh how I miss those endless days of fun. We love you guys. HOpe the packing is coming together.Are you just full of smiles, cuz I know how you love to pack! I also thought the clip of them jumping was so cute. Aleah's little laugh makes me smile. Well two weeks from today, and your done! Good job
5 comments:
Nani is just getting so big. Just growing up too fast, and I wish I could say right before my eyes, but I feel like I don't even know her... and it makes me so sad. She is just so cute, and it sounds like her and KJ would get along so good. Eatting good(most day), love to just play etc..., oh how I miss those endless days of fun. We love you guys. HOpe the packing is coming together.Are you just full of smiles, cuz I know how you love to pack! I also thought the clip of them jumping was so cute. Aleah's little laugh makes me smile. Well two weeks from today, and your done! Good job
Hurray for good eaters.
I jealous!
a girl after my own heart ;)
To me this little one looks JUST LIKE HER MAMA!!!
Post a Comment