Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving.......and the next day

Our day of thanks, gluttony and, of course, games.
The grub goodness. Everything was DELICIOUS! Everybody pitched in and made something. Matthew made these deviled eggs with bacon and cheese, can we say scrumptious?!


The people we are thankful for, grubbing down.

Here are the "little" blessings.

And the games, here we are playing some Mad Gab. I love this game, thanks Darren, oh and thanks for hosting us for Thanksgiving and for the wedding. You guys are too kind!



And here we have a little bit of Black Friday.
The thing about black friday, is I just go to be part of the MADNESS!! I don't really check the ads or go to buy anything, I just think it's ridiculous, hilarious, and fun! The first time I ever went was with my sisters, so I was so happy to be able to go again with my sisters!!
I love hanging out with my sisters so much that I didn't go to sleep until 3:30am and then woke up at 4:15am and was back by 6:45am to go to the airport.
My sister really wanted to get a Kitchen Aid that was on sale at Wal-Mart. If you want madness, Wal-Mart is the place to go, oh beware for your life too. There was a moment or 2 where I thought I was going to freak out from claustrophobia and from the realization that this was potentially dangerous. ( A mob of people going every which direction and could careless if you're in the way or not. Somebody let me breathe!! Okay I'm done panicking.) Next year, I don't think I'll be going to Wal-Mart. I must say I did feel some comfort in knowing that my sister Mashadie could take several people out and save me if necessary.


Walking into Wal-Mart.


Thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

A view to the left...
and to the right...



and in front of us.

And here's us with fun and freight in our eyes!

One last thing, Matthew thank you for being the responsible one and putting up with your cranky, sleep-deprived and now sick wife, so that she could live it up!!
I love you babe! You're the BEST!!!

5 comments:

amyorr said...

I am so bummed that we couldn't get together. I went out shopping at 4 in the morning too! We hit up target and Fashion Place mall. Too bad we didn't meet up for a morning donut or something. Looks like your trip was lots of fun. Even though you didn't see me.

Krystal said...

Wow girl you know how to shop! I'm glad you went out and did it. It makes me remember the good cold days in Philly. Thanks for coming with me! IT was crazy but like you said fun. Oh the good old days!!!I'm so glad we got to see you, but I feel like we need a few days, cuz time just goes to fast.

Dacia said...

Love you girl! I'd miss sleep any day to hang with my sisters!

Chell said...

Oh it looks like you had a ton of fun.. I am never brave enough to go to WalMart on Black Friday!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Seriously looks like a total blast!!!! Your fam is so much fun and this trip looks like you all lived it up to the fullest! Glad you had so much fun and so much time with your sisters and bros!
Also thanks for the Congrats, WE ARE SO EXCITED to finally be in the "CLUB"!!!