Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More of getting into the Christmas Season


We went to Longwood Gardens with some friends. I don't have great pictures so click here to see some.

It was a little on the cold side, but beautiful and Christmas-y.

2 comments:

Missy said...

It was fun looking at all the pics!!!! It was interesting to see how everyone was dressed for the freezing cold.....the Colorado boy, the Utah couple, & the southern California gal!!!!!
:-) I've been in AZ & CA for too long. I'm sure I would have had a snow suit on!!! Daddy tells me there will be a heat wave when I get home. It'll be 35 degrees. What am I to do? It will be insanely cold. I think I need to get another winter coat for the CO cold!!!!! My CA winter coat won't do so well to protect its occupant!

Anita &; Mike Miller said...

I loved the pictures. The girls are so cute dancing!