Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Family Sunday Lesson

Sunday afternoon my mom gave us jewelry from our belated Nanaw. I picked out this locket with their pictures in it and this little jewelry box.




Then after that we had a family lesson. Some of us went to sacrament meeting and then 2 of my brothers and sister gave us a combined Elders Quorum/Relief Society Lesson. We all contributed here and there with our thoughts and testimonies. It was a really good experience and love that we can sit down and do that as a family. Thanks Lex for getting it rolling.

These are pictures are from before the lesson when we were just sitting around talking.



My sister Dacia and my Mom.


Matthew


Oh, another Matthew, this is my sister's husband.


My sister Mashaide holding little Niche and my brother Darren



My brother Lex and my sister-in-law, Temple



My brother Caleb, laying around with his new pimp chain, you can't really see it in this pic.



My niece Alia with another little niece, Jazzy.


My sisters Desiree and Dacia
(There you go Dosh, I didn't realize you were showing so much leg in the uncropped picture:))


Thanks family for the lesson and all the testimonies! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Em said...

You've been busy posting!
Looks like so much fun, I'm glad you guys were able to go.

Dacia said...

Nice legs in those pics--not!! You know about the cropping j/k :) I love having spiritual moments with my family.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

FUn shots of everyone, I have not seen Dezzy FOREVER her hair is SO LONG and I do not think any of you EVER AGE!!! You are all always looking amazing!