Like I said, I should have known.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
that you don't put a glass 9x13 pan/dish in the oven on broil.
It will explode/shatter into a million pieces, oh and makes a horribly loud sound while doing that. And then you say, "What the...?!!!"
The chicken was pretty good though.............
okay just kidding. Had there not been little shards of glass all over the chicken, we probably could have eaten it. I guess that gets chalked up as one of life's little lessons.
Huh.....hopefully it sticks so that I don't absent mindedly do that one again. If I do, I don't think my dear husband will be so nice and clean it up for me again.
Ya, no picture. My stupidity can't be that well documented.
6 comments:
Oh, nuts!!
I didn't know that would happen. A couple months ago, I took a hot glass pan out of the oven and put some water in it cause the pork looked like it needed a little more moisture and KABOOM! same thing happened. So don't feel bad because if you're stupid, then I'm stupid. And I'm not...(I think.)
HA! HA! That is funny! I think there are some that are made for the oven but you just need to make sure it is. I have two of them I use regularly and haven't had that problem yet. You live and you learn.
I still think you should have took a picture, it would have been cool to see what it looks like.
Did you notice we have almost an identical post to this one? It was Matthew who set the glass cassarole dish on the burner while it was on and yes, a million tiny pieces of glass all over the place. Hot glass that melted the linoleum! Isn't life full of adventures!
Oh man that stinks, but I did that once too..... but I ruined my oven... Oops. at least I was renting so it really wasn't my oven
So...I am curious as to what word came after the "What the." :-)
:-) :-)
Post a Comment