Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just a few more moments of fun from our trip

This is us being thoroughly productive. What can I say we had a little extra time. We were doing food prep. for my brother's wedding reception and like I said we had some time on our hands, so we decided to feed each other grapes. It's a little easier when you throw grapes up for yourself to catch, nut when someone else throws them for you, a little more complicated. I had no hope.

I decided to jump to complicate it even further.

I don't know where the grape is, but my sister called this her "Yo Adrian" face.
(This is my sister Mashaide)

The grape is about 2 inches above her mouth! Perfect!
(this is my sister Dacia)

It's what's to be expected. One of my brothers comes in from the peanut gallery to show his sisters how it's done. Okay, okay hot shot! So now lets see if you can catch them rapid fire....that back fired, he stilled managed to catch most of them even though they were coming one right after the other a million miles an hour! Punk! Just kidding, it was actually rather impressive.
(Oh, this is my brother Caleb. Rach actually did a really good job too, but I don't have any pix. Actually I stole these ones. Thanks Mashaide.)


Last but not least, this is me getting TKO'd by a grape. Seriously, I look like the little guy from Mike Tyson's punch out when he's getting knocked out. It's a grape for crying out loud, stand your ground woman! I didn't really get knocked out, just in case you were worried, I didn't even fall to the ground, but it sure looks like it.




This picture is for Matthew. I thought he'd appreciate it. I kept trying to take his picture with my sister's camera and he thought he'd be difficult and keep taking my picture with our camera. So there you go babe, just for you!

Tuesday we went to this place called Bouncing off the Walls. It was a good time for the little munchkins! This is Kanani and her cousin Niche, well really her name is Kalia. Niche is her nick-name given to her by her brother. Anyway, Kanani and Niche went down this slide over and over together. It was too cute. I don;t have any pictures of Aleah on the slide because she was too scared to go down. I don't even have any pictures of her there because she dropped the camera while we were there and we lost some of the pix.




5 comments:

Missy said...

The account of the catching of the grapes is hilarious!!!! Love it!!!!! The slide pictures are so cute. Looks like lots of fun!

Mashaide said...

Oh I miss those little girls. My squishy cuddly little nieces. Love ya, keep ya!

Amanda said...

You guys are freaks. And I miss you all!

Chell said...

You guys were haing way too much fun in the kitchen. Your family looks like they are a lot of fun!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Seriously all these pics makes me miss your crazy fam so much! Your Knock out picture with the grape is CLASSIC!!! You are SO FUNNY and not dramatic at all! Your sisters and bro got some pretty good shots as well!