Friday, December 26, 2008

The eve of Christmas



Christmas Eve we delivered cookies to some friends and then took some presents to families from a sub-for-Santa type thing. We had a good time. After that we spent all night together watching movies, playing and then reading the Christmas story and singing Christmas hymns. I love being with family!
Before we went to bed we made sure to leave a plate of cookies for Santa.
I know there's probably 4 too many pictures of us in our nightwear, what can I say, I was proud of it.
We hope you guys all had a good Christmas.

6 comments:

Anita &; Mike Miller said...

I love the nightgowns. They do look like the Christmas Carol type.

Dacia said...

What a great job you did with the pjs! How did Matthew feel about wearing a "nightshirt"?

Em said...

Renn and I are loving the pj's.
You did do a great job!

Amanda said...

Taht is the cutest and dorkiest thing i have seen all season! Love it. What a good sport your hubby is.

Chell said...

Oh my word I love the PJ's and little hats.. So cute!!

E n D said...

The pj's turned out great! Your family is so cute!