Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Especially for grandparents

Nani insists on putting her shoes on as soon as she gets up and Aleah, I had nothing to do with her outfit. She asks to put a skirt on everyday and if one can't be found she wears shorts. We have an agreement that if we have to go somewhere, then she has to put pants on, but if she's in the house, she does not wear pants. We had to come to some kind of compromise, because if not, she would try to hide and put shorts on, or she would come up with some reason why her pants were unwearable, or she would just pull her pant legs up so they were shorts. It's only snowing outside. Go figure.
At least it's nice, warm and summery in our apartment.


These are a few pictures of the girls just having a good time. They were spinning/dancing to Christmas music and knocking each other down. It doesn't get any better than this.
(Mom, the girls love wearing their hats...I mean, just look at them.)






...and a little video...


3 comments:

Missy said...

That's hilarious!!!!!!!!! I'm still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

That is hilarious! And I love that Aleah will come up with reasons why she can't wear pants. Too funny!

Dacia said...

Love the turning in circles. I'll never know why they actually love that. Anyway, they're adorable!!