Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dust off the ol'....

Christmas boxes.
Here are the girls getting into the Christmas fun.


Daddy playing some Christmas music and the girls eating some cookies.



I love the holidays, especially with our little munchkins.

8 comments:

Missy said...

Oh...I wish I could come visit!!!!! :-) :-) :-) Looks like you're having fun!!!!!! :-) Will you save me a cookie or two??!!

Amanda said...

I had no idea Matthew played the trumpet! Isn't it so fun once the kiddo's can enjoy the fetivities too?!

Pricilla said...

hey, could you guys email me your address? cillaeatscheese@yahoo.com

Stacia said...

Now this leaves us with a question:

Matt, why didn't you bust out the trumpet for the Primary Talent Show?

The Skinners said...

I love the picture of them decorating the tree. Aleah's hair is so long! It looks cute.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

your pictures are so stinkin cute, I love seeing little familys get in on the decorating of the christmas tree and all that fun jazz! You just have the cutest little family for sure!

Ashley H. said...

How fun! I love decorating for Christmas. I just decorated two days ago even though I'll only see it for a week-lol. Bye-the-way, that picture behind tyler in NYC is Dwight from the office. How funny huh!? Ty must just look like Dwight-lol.

Dacia said...

What fun! Go Matthew!