Chelsea, we love the pictures. Awesome night attire!!! Talk about haute couture!! We love you all, Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. Grandma & grandpa
Merry Christmas! You all look so cute. I love the Pj's. What a fun way to spend the day! The girls are so happy, and full of smiles in every picture. It looks like they loved it. We miss you guys. I think this year will be a good one for you, I mean after all you are only months away from being done with school. HOpe all is well.
You know, you should post more videos just for Oliver. He'll watch videos of your girls for hours on end. They are, after all, his very most favorite people.
6 comments:
Chelsea, we love the pictures. Awesome night attire!!! Talk about haute couture!! We love you all, Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. Grandma & grandpa
Merry Christmas! You all look so cute. I love the Pj's. What a fun way to spend the day! The girls are so happy, and full of smiles in every picture. It looks like they loved it. We miss you guys. I think this year will be a good one for you, I mean after all you are only months away from being done with school. HOpe all is well.
What a happy family you guys are! We are so looking forward to you finishing school and moving within a few hours of us.
You know, you should post more videos just for Oliver.
He'll watch videos of your girls for hours on end.
They are, after all, his very most favorite people.
Oh my word the girls are so cute. it looks liek they had a great christmas..
Love your little outfits, SO CUTE!!! Your family is so stinkin adorable!
Post a Comment