Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Christmas Carol

Like a lot of families, we do the pj thing on Christmas Eve. This year we're going for a Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" theme. Last week these night gowns and night caps were my project. Aleah's was the first one I did, so she had to try it on for me several times to make sure it fit and that it was going to look okay. I thought she looked pretty cute, so I continued with the rest. Here are a few pictures of her in her little night gown. You'll see pix of the whole family after Christmas Eve.





4 comments:

E n D said...

The nightgowns are SO CUTE! Can you make one in my size? :)

Krystal said...

You truly can do anything. I love that you make so many things now. You know you didn't love doing that when I was around. Why? I would of loved to join in on the fun. Good job Chelsea, you are such a good mom, wife, and example. I miss you guys. I can't wait to see the PJ pictures. I love how you all match every year. We do the Pj thing too, but only the kids match. You know if your taking sizes I want to make an order!!! Have a Merry Christmas. We love you all.

Em said...

I am SO excited to see the coming photos!

Dacia said...

So adorable!!! Your talents continue on and on!!! Can't wait for more photos!