Friday, August 1, 2008

My baby is one...

Kanani's birthday was yesterday! She's one year old! She had a fun day! Aleah sang Happy Birthday to her all day and was so excited that it was hard for Nani not to be excited. We got fries for lunch, because Nani loves them, and then went to the park. The second Kanani touch the ground she was off like a wild woman. She was so happy running free in all the open space that she just squealed and screeched the whole time. Aleah is such a good sister that she showed Nani how to play on the play ground, she caught her at the bottom of the slide and took her down the slide on her lap. Kanani had so much fun playing with her big sister. After the park we can home and took naps so we could be ready to party all night long.Aleah and Daddy made cupcakes, that were perfect!!! She opened presents and ate her cupcake. She loved the wrapping paper, I'll see if I can upload the video. We'll my two girls keep growing up, and I know it's necessary and the way things are supposed to be, but sometimes it's too much for me and I wish they could stay little forever.













5 comments:

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Kanani! We miss you. It looks like you made it a really fun day for her. She loved that cupcake! I really can't believe she is one. Give the girls a big hug and kiss from us, and tell them we love and miss them so much.Life just isn't the same without seeing you guys all the time. Can't wait to see you in Nov. Love ya

Amanda said...

Oh, happy birthday kanani! That was a crazy fast year! She is so adorable! I am so very impressed with how well she opened her presents! Way to go studly little girl.

Ginnie said...

Happy Birthday Nani, nani! I'm loving that 4th picture with her little tongue sticking out.

Miss you guys!

The Skinners said...

Happy Birthday to Kanani! Shes getting so big I cant believe it!!!

Dacia said...

Happy Birthday Nani! She is so cute and I'm so glad that we finally got to meet her a few weeks ago! Love the pictures of her and she was hilarious opening her gifts!