




This is our favorite little family spot in Valley Forge. It's so beautiful and peaceful there. We love to let the girls throw rocks in the water and watch the splashes they make. We float leaves and sticks down the stream to see how fast they go. It's a beautiful place to be and we love sharing it together and with any of our family who come to visit.
4 comments:
Way beautiful and it looks like so much fun! It is cool that you guys have a favorite spot like that, it will always be special to you. You have a beautiful little family and I am glad that you take the time to get out and do stuff like that.
I want to come play!
I wish we could of gone with you guys to your fun spot. I really miss you all and just want to say thanks for the love. You are the best!
Cutsie! Those are cool memories to have and make with your fam. You guys all look so very happy.
And Kanani is walking :)
Post a Comment