Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kansas....

Well, we're in Kansas. We came back for a second interview for that previously mentioned practice in McPherson. I'll post more when we get home. I guess I just thought I'd mention it.
We get back on Thursday night, which means we miss on first softball play off game....boo! But we're very happy to be here in Kansas. Barnstormers better win on Wednesday so we can win the next week too!!! Good Luck guys!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Good luck! We wish you the best. I know how much you guys want this, and how crazy it all came together, so all keep you in my prays. Let us know how things went. I bet the kids are loving seeing family agian. Are you going to be able to see Matts parents? Love you guys.

The Skinners said...

I hope it all works out for you guys! Im sure it will. Keep us posted, I cant wait to hear what happens.

Amanda said...

I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck. Can't wait to hear how it all turns out.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Good Luck, good luck!!! Sad you are missing your game but good luck with the job. "There is no place like home" hopefully that is it soon!

Em said...

Uh, sorry about that softball thing.....