Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I guess I'll just put anything..... let's see....
These are some long overdue pictures from the 4th of July, I was lazy and didn't get the pictures from our friend until she so kindly brought them to me. So here you are.

The Shady Mapple for breakfast.


BBQ at a friend's house


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I wish we could do sparklers here...I would just have to obtain them ilegally. I love kanani's bathing suite!

Krystal said...

I can't believe Kanani fits in that suite, I mean KJ has a hard time getting in and out of it!!! I guess thats when its cute. Well it looks like life is good and busy. Thanks for calling and checking on me the last few weeks. I miss you guys. All of you. Give those girls a hug from us. It was so cute, and good to hear Aleahs voice the other day. Cant wait to see you in Nov.

Janell said...

There is just nothing like the Shady Maple......one of the things I'll miss the most about PA!