Monday, March 3, 2008

We're back

Okay, so we were all sick this last week and now we're as good as can be. I felt like we were non-existant to the world, but we're back. Here are some pictures of my wonderful little Aleah taking care of her little sister while I wasn't feeling well. (Kanani is a very good sport)

Aleah is getting Kanani dressed.


Giving her something to drink.



And combing her hair.

Aleah is such a big helper and a great big sister!

3 comments:

Dacia said...

What a helpful big sister! I love how she's brushing her hair.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok what a cute little group of pictures there. I love it!!! Aleah sure seems like she is such a big girl, they sure grow up so fast. It is so cute seeing her be such a helper and stuff. I am sure it is so great having a girl as the oldest to be the little mommy and help out! Looks like you just have the cutest little ones ever! Beautiful family!

Amanda said...

Once our baby is born I am sending Makenna out to see Aleah so she can take some lessons on big sisterhood. You are lucky to have such a great helper. And gosh, you have some beautiful little girls!