Just a couple of family Easter pictures.
We hope you all had a great Easter!! We are very grateful for Our Heavenly Father's Sacrifice and Christ's sacrifice. We know that we too will be reserrected and that we have the opportunity to be with our loved ones throughout eternity!





9 comments:
What a cute family!
Fantastic pics! Great message & music!!!! What a wonderful way to start the day, by seeing your Easter blog!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!
What a cute little family! Love the yellow dresses!
How cute is your little family? I just love you guys so much. Your little yellow outfits are sooooo cute!!!
Well aren't you guys just the cutest little family! Love the coordination going on. Very nice. I am not that good yet...
Chels you all look so cute in Yellow! What an adorable family!
Cute Easter pics and cute family! Happy Easter guys! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Love the yellow!
I love the cute little family matching color clothing. You seriously are the cutest ever!!! Your girls are beautiful and Aleah's hair is getting SO LONG!!! Hope you had a great easter! Love you guys!
Chelsea, I LOVE the yellow!
Post a Comment