
We dressed Aleah in her B-ball outfit in honor of March Madness. Kanani, she's just cute, we don't have a basketball outfit for her, or she would be wearing it too. By the way, did anyone see that Villanova game? Like I said before, anything can happen!
4 comments:
How stinkin cute is that?? She looks like a mini version of you when you were ballin it up! Do you still play ever??? I really would love to olay more. Sometimes Kip and I shoot around at the gym when it is not packed in there but otherwise, no play, HOW SAD!!
I'm glad you posted the 80s pics. They just crack me up!!!
Happy Basketballing!!! :-)
I hope you win something. Remember that year we did brackets with you guys and I didn't have a clue what was going one. Well, nothings changed!
Looks to me like a little gaurd in the making. Start 'em early. I am about to get Makenna a little hoops of her own. You set a good example for me :)
Post a Comment