Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just Helping Myself

This just cracks me up. Kanani crawls over to the toy drawers, stands herself up, opens the drawer and finds what she wants to play with. It's so cute and so funny!




5 comments:

amyorr said...

Oh, she's funny. I can't believe she is pulling herself up on things. I am SO glad that you are feeling better.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow, just look at her the independent little woman. That is so cute! Looks like she is getting big, I still can't believe she is the little baby I saw at Amanda's wedding, they sure grow so fast!

Dacia said...

Now she can help herself to what ever she wants. How funny!

Kendra said...

She is such a cutie! We have all been sick lately too-I understand! When did she start crawling? She seems really on top of things!!! Ronan knows what he wants, but so far that is just to be held all the time! She has a beautiful smile for the camera!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am going to work on a new post. Our lives are pretty uneventful right now. Once we bought the house we are kinda strapped for money and we have no cute kids to post pictures of so I am trying to come up with a cute post???? Ok I think I got one. I will work on something just for you. Love ya Bels!