One of my favorite things as a mom is to look at my children and see their potential and see that they really can be anything they want. Sometimes children seem fearless when it comes to trying new things because they don't have that disappointment and fear of failure yet. Most little children don't have the pressure and fear of what happens if they don't succeed. So I love just watching my kids and thinking, they really can do ANYTHING! They have so much talent to develop. Today Aleah was a Ballarina.






6 comments:
How adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Aleah in the Nutcracker one day!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is just sooooooo incredibly cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great choice of music!!! :-) Love the pictures!!! Way to go photographer!!! :-)
Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Cute pictures.
How precious! I love all the pictures!
Is she in ballet, or was this just dress up and pretend? She is so cute. The third picture down is my favorite for sure. Did she make that face on her own, or was there coaching from mom? :)
Ok so I sure see so much of you in her, she is beautiful!! Love the pictures and she is quite the poser I must say! CUTE!!! I also love what you said about looking at kids and seeing that they have the world at thier finger tips, how cool is that, I wish I could go back and take more advantage of that, hopefully I can teach my kids that the way you do with yours. Cute pictures!
Aleah looks so cute. She really would be cute as a ballarina, but she has to do soccer too, oh and modeling. Really she could do what ever she wants and I know she'll be good at it. We just love her so much.
Post a Comment