Our Pursuit of Happiness: God intended for us to be happy...pursue your happiness
The room looks amazing! I love the color scheme.
The colors are amazing! Everything you touch is just so cute. I love that you have the room blue for a baby girl and it totally works! And I like that you call it the baby room...not the nursery :)
Just so you know I kept your email in my inbox for awhile so I could keep looking at these pictures! Love the colors and the bedding is so cute!
You rock!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The room looks amazing! I love the color scheme.
The colors are amazing! Everything you touch is just so cute. I love that you have the room blue for a baby girl and it totally works! And I like that you call it the baby room...not the nursery :)
Just so you know I kept your email in my inbox for awhile so I could keep looking at these pictures! Love the colors and the bedding is so cute!
You rock!!!!
Post a Comment