Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kansas City trip -the wedding

Matthew's cousin Jimmy got married on the 24th of July in Kansas City. We drove out for it and got to have a fun weekend with family. This is the lovely couple Jimmy and Shanda.
Check Spelling
Great Grandma Rios walking down the aisle
Grandpa and Grandma Perry


Elena and Mike


Matthew, Me, Missy, Elena and Mike. (I'm trying hard to look comfortable in a chair that I'm unsure will hold me.)


The happy married couple


Grandma and Great Grandma

My hot lover and me!


It was fun to see and be with family and have a kid free date!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
:-) :-)

Krystal said...

I love that color of blue. I wish you would of showed the whole outfit that you have on. Is it a dress or just a top/skirt? Really you make being prego look easy and cute! It's fun to see Matt's family again. They are such nice people. Glad you had a good time.

Dacia said...

You guys are too cute!