
We bought this dresser from a thrift store and fixed it up for the baby room. We wanted to use the top for a changing table so we had to raise it up.


We added legs and some left over base board as a trim at the bottom of the dresser to help hide the ugliness. Plus it just made it look better anyway.

I know it's a purple dresser, but it really looks good in the baby room.
8 comments:
You are just so talented and have an eye for making things beautiful!
looks great!
I would have never thought to paint a dresser purple, but it totally works. Of course you can pull something like that off. Do you watch a lot of HGTV or something? :)
I didn't realize you fixed up that dresser, I thought you bought it that way. Impressive girl!!
You really have a gift for making things become beautiful. Way to go! Can't wait to see it in person some time.
You are so crafty it kills me!!! You can pretty much do anything huh??? Love it!!!
Awesome. I've been trying to hunt down the changing table that matches our crib (because we sold our old changing table when we moved) and it's discontinued! How about I hire you to remake something for me instead?!? You're amazing.
You're awesome, you know that?!
Post a Comment