Our Pursuit of Happiness: God intended for us to be happy...pursue your happiness
How fun they could help! Love those cute little helpers.
This just confirms for me what a great mommy you are! That must have taken some serious patience, or it would have for me. I think I would have been way to annul to let my kids help me paint. You are awesome. And your girls are so sweet!
Those are the cutest painters I've ever seen. Love the jumping painting & the painted door stop!
Child labor!!! Ha so cute!!! Yes you are an AMAZING mommy, I would be to anal about how the job got done. You ROCK!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun they could help! Love those cute little helpers.
This just confirms for me what a great mommy you are! That must have taken some serious patience, or it would have for me. I think I would have been way to annul to let my kids help me paint. You are awesome. And your girls are so sweet!
Those are the cutest painters I've ever seen. Love the jumping painting & the painted door stop!
Child labor!!! Ha so cute!!! Yes you are an AMAZING mommy, I would be to anal about how the job got done. You ROCK!!!!
Post a Comment