Friday, August 20, 2010

First day of school--for Mommy and Nani

This is a little therapy session.
We were both sad to drop our Roo off at school.
I was about to cry, but I had to hold it together because Nani broke down.
Ice cream or chocolate can make everything better!






8 comments:

Mashaide said...

I agree, ice cream or chocolate or both always makes things better. How adorable is that little girl.

Missy said...

Oooohhhhh......how sweet!!!!!!
Love you guys!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

What a good form of therapy for the two of you!!! You are seriously the cutest mom ever!!!

Kendra said...

Hi There!! so cute little girls!! I can't believe they are getting so big! glad it all went great! so hard...this kindergarten thing! for us anyway:) btw, on your sewing inspiration-don't know if you knew this or not-but sewing in no man's land is a cute gal I know from DC! They are FSO's too-Kelly, on our blog list is her real blog -and she is a rockstar! She makes the coolest things and is a fabulous photographer too. glad her website is getting around!!

E n D said...

Yep, ice cream is a cure-all! How is it possible that Aleah is in kindergarten? CRAZY!
Happy Late Birthday Nani!
Love you guys!

Krystal said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend some mommy time! YOu are so cute with them.

Dacia said...

such a cute mommy you are!

Amanda said...

What an amazing bond those two little girls seem to have. That is so wonderful. Sorry it was rough on Nani, but that is so great that you two get your Mommy and Nani time together.