Saturday, March 20, 2010

I forgot we had a blog...


We are still alive!

Through the middle on January to the first week of March, we were just surviving. Between Aleah and Nani, they had 5 ear infections, 3 eye infections, a sinus infection, some tonsillitis, some throwing up and bronchitis. Matthew and I didn't get sick until last week with sinus infections. To top if all off, this was all during the stages of morning sickness for me. Yes, we're going to have number 3. The due date is Sept 24th, which makes me 13 weeks.

I think it's safe to say that we're all feeling better, morning sickness included. Now, all we have left is to get some allergies under control and then we'll all be healthy as horses!
Back to the blogging world.

(Uh, I haven't taken a pic in awhile, so this one will have to do.)

14 comments:

Em said...

Yay you're alive (if ill)!
I'm going to knock on wood for you to be healthy post-allergies!
And congrats! Sir O hopes for new pictures (and videos) soon!

Ashley said...

I just asked val to day if she had heard from you. Glad you have survived and CONGRATS on #3!

Missy said...

I'm so glad everyone is feeling better!!!!!! I've missed you!!!!! Here's to a happy & healthy spring!!! :-)

Amanda said...

Congrats Chelsea!!! I was wondering if your absence in the blogging world had anything to do with you being sick and pregnant! I am so happy for you!! And happy that you are feeling better.
My family has been about the same as yours....colds, ear infections, pink eye, all that fun stuff for the last 3 months. Hang in there....it will pass. That is what I keep telling myself.

Krystal said...

I'm so glad you are back and blogging. I hope you are feeling better. I'm also really glad you have told everyone now that your prego. I have just wanted to tell people for you, cuz it is such a fun thing! How did the Doctor appt. go? Any pictures??? Can't wait to see if you are going to make it three girls or have a change and go for a boy! Tell the family HI. As always we miss you and send our love.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I was wondering if you were missing because you were growing a bean? SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! Congrats on #3!!! So excited to see who is in there growing. September is a great time to have a birthday, lucky little one!
Well welcome back to the bloging world and I am SO SORRY you have been dealing with so much sickness :(

E n D said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sorry you've all been sick. That's the pits. But I'm glad you are all feeling better and that the morning sickness is getting better too! I've been thinking about you but just haven't picked up the phone or sent an email (I'm such a lame friend).

Sarah said...

Welcome back :0) And SORRY to hear about all the sickness...YUCK! Glad to hear that you're all feeling better and YAY for Baby Perry #3!!

Sandy said...

#3. How exciting. Congrats. Glad you're all feeling better. It's been brutal in my house as well - thank goodness, it's not been me; on the other hand, it has been a lot of little ones. And I think your family picture is awesome. Miss you guys!

Stacia said...

Congrats! Glad to hear the morning sickness is gone. We hope you all are doing well.

amyorr said...

Yeah for #3! Morning sickness is the worst! It's right up there with laundry at the Colony. Good talking to you. I hope NY works out!

Amy said...

That sounds like a miserable month and a half! I hate illnesses! I'm glad you're all feeling better, and CONGRATULATIONS on the new little one!

The Skinners said...

CONGRATS on #3! You are just right behind me! Too bad we dont still live by eachother and we could attempt the 3 kid thing together. Im so sorry you have been sick. I hope your feeling better soon. Also I hope your kiddos are done being sick for a while too. Im so happy for you! Cant wait to hear if its a boy or girl.

Chell said...

Congrats, So many of my friends are having babies and I am not there to take pictures Boo Hoo!!