I just wanted to say that my girls have been amazing through the beginning of this pregnancy and all the sickness they had. And I was reminded over and over how wonderful my husband is.........
OK I'm loving that picture of the girls! They look like the princesses that they are! Yes you do have an amazing little family from your hubby to your girls you are very blessed. Sounds like you are feeling better. I hope so. It is never fun being sick...especially prego sick!
5 comments:
OK I'm loving that picture of the girls! They look like the princesses that they are! Yes you do have an amazing little family from your hubby to your girls you are very blessed. Sounds like you are feeling better. I hope so. It is never fun being sick...especially prego sick!
Awww! So sorry about all the sickiness. It sounds like more than your family's share!
What a cute family!!! :-) And I'm realted to this cute family! How blessed I am!!!! :-)
Can't wait to meet the new addition to the family and the personality and happiness it will bring with it. Love you lady!
I love your family too! So glad you have such an awesome husband and beautiful girls! You deserve the best life has to offer!
Post a Comment