Once again well done Superwoman! I love them. They are so cute. Just add this idea to your store! So really are they Grandpa's shirts? Who knew you could make something so cute and girly out of an old shirt. I bet Aleah is just loving them. She is all into dresses right? By the way you need to email pictures of the girls wall. I really wont to see how it all turned out. Way Cute!
4 comments:
So cute! How do you do them so fast???!! They're super cute!!!!
Once again well done Superwoman! I love them. They are so cute. Just add this idea to your store! So really are they Grandpa's shirts? Who knew you could make something so cute and girly out of an old shirt. I bet Aleah is just loving them. She is all into dresses right? By the way you need to email pictures of the girls wall. I really wont to see how it all turned out. Way Cute!
Chelsea you are SO CREATIVE!!!! I totally love these! Come down here and teach me how to be more of a girl and a Suzie home maker like you are!
Such a neat idea! I love it!
Post a Comment