baked mac-n-cheese(one of the food items Matthew made for his dinner)
Last Thursday, we celebrated the anniversary of Matthew's birth! It was a crazy fast day. We ran a few errands while Matthew was at work in the morning and then brought him and his co-workers fruit pizza. Then the girls and I filled Matthew's car with balloons and wrote happy birthday messages on his car windows. Then I packed us all up for the weekend in Kansas City. Too bad we weren't going for a little birthday trip, it was so that Matthew could go to an implant seminar by his boss. That night we went to IHOP for birthday breakfast. In KC, we stayed with Matthew's cousins. We had fun getting to talk and hang out with them and the girls loved playing with both Matthew's cousin and her husband. Then we headed home sat. afternoon and stopped on the way home for a baptism of one of my primary kids. Then when we got home we did chores. Then to finish up the busy weekend, we had some friends over for Matthew's birthday dinner. Well, it was supposed to be Matthew's birthday dinner, but he made almost everything himself, including his cake. I know I sound like a mean neglectful wife, but I promise, he said he wanted to do it.
I don't have any pictures, except the 2 I posted, sorry. Just imagine a picture of Matthew with a big smile and lots of balloons.
Happy Birthday Matthew we love you! We're so glad you were born and have had 33 years of blessing the lives of others and especially blessing our lives!

3 comments:
Oh that looks oh so good! I so want some backed mac n cheese. Mmmmmm. Happy Birthday Matt!
Sounds like it was fun-filled, exciting, busy weekend!!! :-) That's one nice looking cake & the mac n cheese looks good. I still have never had it before. Glad it was such a fun weekend!!!!
Love you guys!!! :-)
Looks good to me, no matter who cooked :) Sounds like a busy bday! I love all the balloons idea!
Post a Comment