
After the girls' bath every night, we put their hair up in little "onion heads", a little bun on the top on their head. When I take it down some mornings, this it what the Nani looks like.
She's still so cute with crazy hair!


And voila. This is after I work my magic.
6 comments:
:-) Love it! Oh...these pics make me smile & miss you guys. Wish I was coming, too!
Ooh la la! Chiquity-Wow! (that's Spanish for Ooh la la... for real,)
and Va va voom! Strut your stuff Nani.
LOVE IT! My daughter looks quite similar in the morning...not quite as intense...sort of the blonde, white girl version your kids hair. But I have to say, gettin Makenna to sit still while I brush through it is always traumatic. Any suggestions?
I think I like the crazy hair!
I mean would you look at that crazy hair! Now that is Cool Nani, don't let anyone tell you different. Not everyone can get hair like that. I must say though when mommy does it all cute and girly, you look like a princess. So cute! Chelsea didn't you say your family loved how your hair always did that back in the day? So funny, I lovei it!
Remind me of when you were a kid :)
Post a Comment