Last night, when I should have been sleeping, I made this cute little skirt. MADE has a tutorial for these cute skirts, and lots of others. After seeing them, my mind was going crazy with ideas and I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. So I went to the fabric remnants, found some that would work, and went at it. It took about 2 and a half hours and it was lots of fun. It's not as cute as MADE, but today I got white fabric so I can make some more!


7 comments:
What are you talking about it is better then the ones on MADE. Really I love it, and the colors! If only we could all be like you and just see something and quickly make it. What lucky girls to have such an amazing mom. Hopefully you will teach them how to do the same so they too be superwoman! Really I should just send you all the things I want made and just pay you for your time. How does that sound? Nice job again!
By the way it was so good talking to you. How did you like those dresses/other fun stuff I told you about?
SO CUTE. Of course. Are you going to make one for yourself?
PS: I kind of like it with the colored pockets instead of white pockets.
It's very cute!!! :-)
Did you ever think one day you'd be sewing? You're amazing!
You must be addicted to that sewing machine! You would be disappointed in me if you saw how much of the time mine went untouched. But at least I have one!
Post a Comment